Team Sports Ministries exists to equip and mentor student athletes in Palm Beach County, Florida for a life of Christian faith and service that will effect our community for years to come.
4 Core Values:
1. Reach out to God.
* Matthew 6:33 “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”
* Matthew 7:7-12 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him! …”
2. Depend on Jesus Christ as Lord of your life.
* Romans 10: 9-10 “For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”
3. Honor God with your life, attitude, and actions.
* Psalm 1:1-5 “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on His law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields it’s fruit in its season, and it’s leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.”
* 2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
* Mark 6:12 “So they went out and proclaimed that people should repent.”
4. Serve God and your community.
* Isaiah 58:10 “If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday.”
* 1 Peter 4:10 “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.”
* Matthew 20:26-28 “It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”